Translate to a different language

Friday, January 14, 2011

A Common Thread

I noticed a common thread in the pictures I took this past 24 hours… 

Can you see it? 

Pink sky...
  Pink sweater…
    Pink ink pen… yes, it’s PINK!

It’s just a little thing; I’m surprised I even noticed it.

But pink is commonly associated with love…

God knows our language doesn't He.

Looking back I feel this is just a physical picture to me that His love was following me throughout the day. 

Painted in the gorgeous sky...                                                      
Covering me while I went about my daily work...




Written over my thoughts…



 
His love has followed me today…
and I am grateful.

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Ps 23:6

2 comments:

  1. Whitney that was so touching...when I saw the pic with the pink scribbles I chuckled to myself. My heart goes out to you...I myself have some special love notes from Caleb in my Bible. =)I adore pink and my, those shots you got of the sky! Wow, I'm telling you, there is something really special about the Missouri sky. =)Those pink and purple hues are highlighted so beautifully it makes me sigh in wonder! God is so amazing...I'm thankful He speaks my language too!
    ~A big pink fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink scribbles sister! I have some love notes in my bible from my dear littlest one and I will cherish them for all my days. I have actually affectionately named her my "doodle girl" to which she always joyfully responds.

    How blessed we are!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...